Monday, February 4, 2008

T-shirts of the day: humor

I'll put both of these up today, mainly because they aren't really serious. Let me know what you think anyway and we can still play around with ideas.

1. (with thanks to Tanya's husband Colin). This would be on the back of the shirt, with the department logo on the front pocket.


2. This photograph has been in the AUG lounge for what seems like a very long time. I was thinking the photo itself on the front of the shirt and the message on the back with UND Geology and Geological Engineering. If you can't read it, it says "We have globe-mapped the trophy, we will keep you informed."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how well the picture would translate to a t-shirt. I do not really care for either of these ideas, but majority rules.