Thursday, February 14, 2008

What T-Shirt Design do you want?

I'm opening this thread for people to vote on a design, so that we can hit the ground running on getting them made after the meeting later this month. All designs are subject to tweaking, but we need to know where to start.

Vote for one of the following (please put your name in the post so we make sure to count everyone):

1. Same design last year
2. Leonard Hall design
3. Globe mapped trophy
4. Dexter's favorite
5. Science it works, B$&@**@!
6. Grit and Mud
7. Other (you must supply a design if you vote this way)

All designs should be pictured below.
Please choose one so we can get them made soon.

Thanks,
Matt B.

UPDATE *** UPDATE *** UPDATE *** UPDATE *** UPDATE *** UPDATE *** UPDATE
February 19, 2008


Current Voting Tally
(Votes counted based on member interest with multiple votes per member)

Same design last year 1
Leonard Hall design 1
Globe mapped trophy 0
Dexter's favorite 3
Science it works, B$&@**@! 2
Grit and Mud 7

We have not heard from everyone yet, so please get the word out to vote.

Matt B.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like either Dexter's favorite or Grit and mud--from marron

Anonymous said...

I like both Grit and Mud and the Leonard Hall one. Darin

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the grit and mud one.
Ashley

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with last year's design (since I don't have one), but second will be the grit and mud.
Ryan W.

Matt BK said...

Grit and Mud and Dexter's Favorite--MBK

Anonymous said...

I like the science it works %^$%^ if the %^&*%^& was taken out as a t-shirt in general, but like was said, it isn't immediately associated with geology/earth science, so for the purpose of this shirt I like the grit and mud one. -Justin

Anonymous said...

I think I will vote for grit and mud, for practical reasons. But I do like both the ideas for Dexter's favorite and Science works, @#$%!

Unknown said...

"Science, it works bitches" or Dexter's favorite are the way to go.